Interaptix builds industrial AR solutions for numerous high-profile clients, working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision. Our team is motivated by hard problems in the AR space and we are looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the DevOps team to maintain and improve our DevOps ecosystem for the company.
- Design, implement and maintain all infrastructure and operational services
- Develop tools and scripts to improve the efficiency of operational tasks
- Implement monitoring processes and design/deploy monitoring dashboards and alerts
- Implement an automated and tested disaster recovery plan
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Implementing security best practices
- Stay current with the latest development technologies and trends
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience supporting software engineering teams through the software development lifecycle
- Good experience with Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience working with and managing relational databases.
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud services Azure, AWS, GCP
- An understanding and experience of SaaS software development practice
- Experience working with Container Infrastructure, Kubernetes, Docker
- Advanced knowledge of database products such as MYSQL, DynamoDB or Postgres
- Microsoft Azure certification or certification in or more of the following technologies Azure DevOps Engineer, Azure Developer, Azure Architect or equivalents.
Interaptix is a venture-backed augmented reality company working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision to fundamentally revolutionize how people interact with the world and one another. With its headquarters in downtown Toronto, Interaptix is funded by some of the most prominent tech investors and entrepreneurs. If you believe that augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform and are passionate about making an impact in this exciting space, join our growing team in building new realities!
How to reach us
If you want to grab our attention, include a resume, cover letter and samples of your work.
- Resume: We don’t want to see the same old resume – make sure to highlight the skills and talents that make you the right person.
- Cover letter: Forget the generic ‘to whom it may concern’ greeting. Share your passion for this exciting industry with us!
- Samples: Please include descriptions and links to examples of your best work (Github, Bitbucket, videos, etc.).