At Interaptix, we believe augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform. We are a rapidly growing AR company based in downtown Toronto, working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision. We are motivated by hard problems in the AR space and we are looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
- Build the future of AR technology by integrating cutting edge hardware and software
- Collaborate with team members from prototyping through production to achieve optimal performance
- Plan general design and architecture with the rest of the team for better system performance
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various deployed systems
- Shape code review processes to help the team grow as a unit
- Be forward thinking to keep up to date on current techniques, research, graphics data, hardware, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX and OpenGL/GLSL
- Strong C++ knowledge and multi-threaded programming experience
- Deep understanding, knowledge, and proficiency in applications of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- Performance minded development and optimization skills
- Deep experience with low-level optimizations and toolchains for at least one platform
- Quick learner who is not afraid to jump into unfamiliar technological territory when necessary
- Passionate about virtual and augmented reality
- CUDA or OpenCL experience
- GPGPU programming experience
Interaptix is a venture-backed augmented reality company working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision to fundamentally revolutionize how people interact with the world and one another. With its headquarters in downtown Toronto, Interaptix is funded by some of the most prominent tech investors and entrepreneurs. If you believe that augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform and are passionate about making an impact in this exciting space, join our growing team in building new realities!
How to reach us
If you want to grab our attention, include a resume, cover letter and samples of your work.
- Resume: We don’t want to see the same old resume – make sure to highlight the skills and talents that make you the right person.
- Cover letter: Forget the generic ‘to whom it may concern’ greeting. Share your passion for this exciting industry with us!
- Samples: Please include descriptions and links to examples of your best work (Github, Bitbucket, videos, etc.).