Interaptix builds industrial AR solutions for numerous high-profile clients, working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision. Our team is motivated by hard problems in the AR space and we are looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
- Design, build & deploy services on the cloud or on-premises
- Help shape Interaptix's technical roadmap.
- Research and recommend technologies and methodologies
- Create scalable and responsive solutions for IoT / AR
- Collaborate with team members from prototyping through production to advance the entire project
- Stay current with the latest development technologies and trends
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years of application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience in
- Hands-on programming experience with Django backend
- Good experience with Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience working with and managing relational databases.
- Experience writing clean code that performs well at scale
- An understanding and experience of SaaS software development practice
- Advanced knowledge of database products such as MYSQL, DynamoDB or Postgres
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Experience working on image processing techniques
- Experience with designing and building applications using AWS services or Azure services.
- Experience with web-native frameworks like React Native or Angular Native.
Interaptix is a venture-backed augmented reality company working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision to fundamentally revolutionize how people interact with the world and one another. With its headquarters in downtown Toronto, Interaptix is funded by some of the most prominent tech investors and entrepreneurs. If you believe that augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform and are passionate about making an impact in this exciting space, join our growing team in building new realities!
How to reach us
If you want to grab our attention, include a resume, cover letter and samples of your work.
- Resume: We don’t want to see the same old resume – make sure to highlight the skills and talents that make you the right person.
- Cover letter: Forget the generic ‘to whom it may concern’ greeting. Share your passion for this exciting industry with us!
- Samples: Please include descriptions and links to examples of your best work (Github, Bitbucket, videos, etc.).