Interaptix builds industrial AR solutions for numerous high-profile clients, working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision. Our team is motivated by hard problems in the AR space, and we are looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
- Organize and coordinate activities and resources in collaboration with the teams' manager.
- Oversee quality reviews of deliverables in line with company & client requirements.
- Assess workloads to support teams when defining the scope.
- Effectively communicate with team members to inform them of current projects and their progress.
- Actively support recruitment activities.
- Ensure we have sufficient resources with the right skills to deliver our projects.
- Evaluate risks, impacts and consequences
- Relevant education from College or University; minimum bachelor's level
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in software development project management or coordination
- familiarity with project management software
- Ability to balance shifting short-term priorities and long-term goals
- A highly collaborative, attentive, empathetic, and solution-oriented spirit
- Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Critical thinking, curiosity, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility
- A desire to drive the industry into the digital future
- Experience in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics or related technical field
- Knowledge in Human-computer interaction, AR/VR.
- Knowledge/experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Agile Scrum Master certification; Relevant experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of scheduling and change management processes
Interaptix is a venture-backed augmented reality company working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision to revolutionize how people interact with the world fundamentally. With its headquarters in downtown Toronto, Interaptix is funded by some of the most prominent tech investors and entrepreneurs. If you believe that augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform and are passionate about making an impact in this exciting space, join our growing team in building new realities!
How to reach us
Include a resume, cover letter, and samples of your work if you want to grab our attention.
- Resume: We don't want to see the same old resume – make sure to highlight the skills and talents that make you the right person.
- Cover letter: Forget the generic 'to whom it may concern' greeting. Share your passion for this exciting industry with us!
- Samples: Please include descriptions and links to examples of your best work (Github, Bitbucket, videos, etc.).