At Interaptix, we believe augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform. We are a rapidly growing AR company based in downtown Toronto, working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision. We are motivated by hard problems in the AR space and we are looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
- Contribute to the development of core technology and applying software engineering skills and ingenuity in developing novel solutions to challenging problems
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various new and deployed systems
- Collaborate with team members from prototyping through production to advance the entire project
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience developing real-time software in C++, including algorithm design and systems software development
- Experience with machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory and/or 3D geometry
- Understanding of applied mathematics and numerical optimization
- Prototyping skills
- Experience training deep convolutional and/or recurrent neural networks
- Experience working on photorealistic rendering techniques
- Experience working on image processing techniques
- Experience with CPU/GPU optimization
- Experience with graphics programming in DirectX or OpenGL
- Experience with Mobile App submission process
Interaptix is a venture-backed augmented reality company working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision to fundamentally revolutionize how people interact with the world and one another. With its headquarters in downtown Toronto, Interaptix is funded by some of the most prominent tech investors and entrepreneurs. If you believe that augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform and are passionate about making an impact in this exciting space, join our growing team in building new realities!
How to reach us
If you want to grab our attention, include a resume, cover letter and samples of your work.
- Resume: We don’t want to see the same old resume – make sure to highlight the skills and talents that make you the right person.
- Cover letter: Forget the generic ‘to whom it may concern’ greeting. Share your passion for this exciting industry with us!
- Samples: Please include descriptions and links to examples of your best work (Github, Bitbucket, videos, etc.).