Excited about the possibilities of virtual and augmented reality? Passionate about using cutting-edge technologies to solve challenging problems? Interaptix is a rapidly growing venture-backed augmented reality company and we are looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
- Develop novel computer vision algorithms and advanced systems with a focus on real-time sensor fusion, camera calibration, and 3D reconstruction
- Research, develop and prototype advanced hardware and software technologies related to tracking, 3D reconstruction, photometric stereo and object detection
- Apply machine learning to computer vision problems
- Conceive proof-of-concept prototypes that establish overall system performance
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various deployed systems
- Collaborate with team members from prototyping through production to advance the entire project
- Experience in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics or related technical field
- Experience developing real-time computer vision software in C++, including algorithm design and systems software development
- Experience with machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory and/or 3D geometry
- Understanding of applied mathematics and numerical optimization
- Prototyping skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics or related technical field
- Experience with real-time object tracking, sensor fusion, real-time image processing, etc.
- Experience training deep convolutional and/or recurrent neural networks
- Experience with CPU/GPU optimization
Interaptix is a venture-backed augmented reality company working at the intersection of mixed reality, HCI, machine learning, and computer vision to fundamentally revolutionize how people interact with the world and one another. With its headquarters in downtown Toronto, Interaptix is funded by some of the most prominent tech investors and entrepreneurs. If you believe that augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform and are passionate about making an impact in this exciting space, join our growing team in building new realities!
How to reach us
If you want to grab our attention, include a resume, cover letter and samples of your work.
- Resume: We don’t want to see the same old resume – make sure to highlight the skills and talents that make you the right person.
- Cover letter: Forget the generic ‘to whom it may concern’ greeting. Share your passion for this exciting industry with us!
- Samples: Please include descriptions and links to examples of your best work (Github, Bitbucket, videos, etc.).